Minimal aftercare - Lasts 6-8 weeks
WHAT IS IT? A lash lift curls your natural lashes up and keeps them up better than an eyelash curler ever could. This service works with your natural lashes, for a natural but enhanced lash look.
AFTERCARE: must keep your lashes absolutely dry for 24h. After that, you can still use any products as usual around your lashes, including mascara.
Most commonly paired with a lash tint
Aftercare required - Must book fills every 2-4 weeks
WHAT IS IT? Eyelash extensions enhance the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. The lashes are applied one by one to your individual natural eyelashes. Preserving your lash health while giving you the lashes of your dreams.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Start by booking a lash set. The lash types - Classic, Hybrid, Volume, Megavolume - range from most natural to most dramatic/full. If you have more natural lashes than average or want your lashes especially full, add on extra lash time when booking.
- To maintain the look of your lash extensions, you must book fill appointments. A fill every 2-3 weeks is most recommended. If your fill will be more than 3 weeks, we recommend adding on extra lash time when booking. - If you have no or little lash extensions left, or it's been 4 weeks or more since your last appt, then you must start over with a new set.
- When you're ready to get rid of your lash extensions, book a lash extensions removal.
- Avoid sweat/water/steam if possible for the first 24h.
- Cleanse your lashes daily using a lash cleanser. Brush gently as needed.
- No oil-based products around your lashes, including mascara
Are Lash Extensions Damaging to my natural lashes?
No, this is a actually a huge myth!
When applied correctly, lash extensions do not damage your natural lash health. Lash extensions should always be applied perfectly isolated on each of your natural lashes, NEVER clumped together. Your lash artist should never apply heavier than what your natural lashes can hold. Every body is different, meaning your lash extensions are customized to be what's best for YOU & YOUR natural lashes!
Lash Extensions fall out because of your natural lash cycle, which is occurring anyways. So those lashes that fall out, would have already been shedding and re-growing. You're just more aware when there's an extension attached!